R.I.P clan 3D

Problem with LMDS Clan

« Older   Newer »
CdtDark
view post Posted on 19/3/2011, 10:12

The LMDS have a pro-hacker in their team ( called milka!), they have hack the msn of Macleod and me... They also hack my computer!! It's not a game now, it's a real war!! I think we maybe stop to play because they are dangerous now...

Milka creat all programs for LMDS clan ( to have the adminpass, to crash the server in one seconds!!). They look( and maybe hack ) your for forum...

They want then THC and 3D will go in their fucking team cheater!!

S.L.A.Y.E.R.[93]
view post Posted on 19/3/2011, 14:19

...this thing is becoming very serious. I think that this will be the end of vc2 gaming... the only thing we can do is to changing game, maybe we could organize for a common solution

Iperpido91
view post Posted on 21/3/2011, 12:33

tsk... hacking a forum isn't too hard if is made using a cmq and not well-protected, and also forumfree had lots of problems some time ago since there were lots of "hacking crews" in the community... but nowadays is one of the most secure community in the world. a simple lamer can't break out such protections. that's because these are a sort of premade forum, managed not by the users, but by the forumcommunity staff.

BUT... other sites, made using a cms can be hacked pretty easly if there isn't a well made protection. it they have the control on the server and/or on the SQL database, they can also add some script to the original code, like a cookie grabber or an exploit.

using these codes, is possible to steal saved passwords and other stuff. they are encrypted using the MD5 code, but this system is a bit old and well known, and can be cracked without so much problems if the pass is pretty short and made only by alphanumeric symbols.

Hacking a computer is an harder stuff, but not impossible. there are lots of way... first of all, more the computer is outdated, more is simple.
then... a simple way can be sending something to the victim. maybe also something that works as expected but includes malicious software. and bypassing the antivirus is just a piece of cake.
Other way can simply be trought some exploit placed in a website. that is very hard, because nowadays this stuff is quite compleatly outdated, but can work on old computers.

Finally, obtaining the victim IP and then connecting is the easyer thing to do.

Trust me, an hacker isn't god. and a really skilled one probably has got more important stuff to do than break an old and buggy game like VC2. these are tricks, nothing more...

To protect yourself i have some suggestion:
1) if the server is yours, change the password used by FTP service and SQL one, then update all: apache, mysql, ssh, the ftp sever.... on a debian-based (linux) server the command is "sudo apt-get update" and then "sudo apt-get upgrade", on a windows server you have to update by hand.
2) use a different password for the sql connection and the FTP one
3) if you want to use a cms, i suggest you to use a well supported one, like joomla, phppbb... they are frequently updated, and are a bit more protected
4) use always "strange symbols" in the password, like £$@.-
5) use another accout for the forum admin, better if hidden. and don't use a name like "admin". also using as admin an account different than the first created can really help... so is quite impossiple for the hacker knowing wat is the admin account
6) give advanced privileges only to trusted people
7) some antihack script can help... for php sites a lot of time ago i used evilsentinel, made by the Evilsocket hacking crew lot of time ago. the project is outdated and discontinued, but better than nothing...
8) using a very good antivirus can be important. i suggest you avira or avast as free ones, or also kaspersky if you want to spend some money.
9) also a firewall can be VERY impostnt, also more important than the antivirus itself.
my favorite one was ashampoo firewall, but also this is a discontinued project, and works only on 32-bit computers.
10) you can use also something like peerblock... it isn't a real firewall, but can really help. it's also free and light.

Ragazzi, non ho voglia di tradurvi in italiano tutto questo papiro, ma comunque i miei consigli valgono anche per voi. quindi se proprio fate a pugni con l'inglese chiedete aiuto a un buon dizionario o a un amico meno ignorante di voi e applicate i 10 comandamenti della sicurezza... XD

>>Caronte<<
view post Posted on 21/3/2011, 17:59

potresti tradurre il punto 1 l'aggiornamento di debian .-. xD

The Grim
view post Posted on 22/3/2011, 00:04

l altro consiglio di iper ai membri 3d..è di sconsigliare la visita del forum degli lmd(cosi non gli fornite indirizzi e altro che puo servire a quei bastardi)

Rubber555
view post Posted on 22/3/2011, 11:57

ciao raga scusate se mi intrometto e magari dico una cosa che già sapete...

cmq per esperienza personale ogni giorno o almeno 2-3 volte a settimana resettate l'IP dei vari modem-router..in alcuni si può fare senza togliere corrente altri meglio togliere corrente e ridarla..consiglio anche per chi scarica a manetta!!! ve lo dico come consiglio spassinato visto il contatto stretto che ho con "certe autorità"^_^

pvt Ryan
view post Posted on 22/3/2011, 16:59

E UN FINANZIEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wuitre 90
view post Posted on 22/3/2011, 17:01

cacciate rubbbbbbeeeeeeeer ahahahaha :D sono pulito non fumo non bevo pago le tasse lol

Rubber555
view post Posted on 22/3/2011, 18:04

CITAZIONE (pvt Ryan @ 22/3/2011, 16:59) 
E UN FINANZIEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oouuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!11 piano con le offese!!!! :asd:

sono un PERITO TERMOTECNICO-progettista...

non sono un finanziere!!!!!!!! :chupa: :asd:

>>Caronte<<
view post Posted on 22/3/2011, 18:39

Fanculo stavo già nascondendo le mie pianticelle xDD

Iperpido91
view post Posted on 23/3/2011, 04:47

CITAZIONE (>>Caronte<< @ 21/3/2011, 17:59) 
potresti tradurre il punto 1 l'aggiornamento di debian .-. xD

niente, ho detto che su un server che usa debian (è un sistema operativo, una delle tante distribuzioni di linux per la precisione. una deòlle più usate per i server data la sua comodità) vanno seguiite certe istruzioni per aggiornsre comodamente, mentre nel caso dei server windows va aggiornato tutto a mano.

Questo comunque era riferito al srver che ospita il forum... e si presuppone che ne abbiano il controllo, perchè se si tratta di un semplice spazio web gratuito c'è poco da fare...
CITAZIONE (Rubber555 @ 22/3/2011, 11:57) 
ciao raga scusate se mi intrometto e magari dico una cosa che già sapete...

cmq per esperienza personale ogni giorno o almeno 2-3 volte a settimana resettate l'IP dei vari modem-router..in alcuni si può fare senza togliere corrente altri meglio togliere corrente e ridarla..consiglio anche per chi scarica a manetta!!! ve lo dico come consiglio spassinato visto il contatto stretto che ho con "certe autorità"^_^

Il tuo suggerimento però si può applicare solo a connessioni con ip dinamico, mentre quasi tutti i server professionali usano l'ip statico. come molti membri del clan da quel che ho potuto vedere attraverso le connessioni che arrivano sul mio server.

Inoltre cambiare continamente ip vorrbbe dire staccare continuamente la connessione, e capirai anche tu che per un server questa operazione non può assolutamente essre eseguita.

25 replies since 14/3/2011, 21:09   438 views