R.I.P clan 3D

Scheda di U.S.A.

« Older   Newer »
‡»*U.S. Army*«‡
icon13  view post Posted on 15/9/2010, 11:37

Generalità
Nome vero: Andrea Zanon
Nome in Gioco: U.S. Army / U.S.A. / AndreaU.S.A.
Grado: Soldato Semplice
Squadra d’Appartenenza: Squadra Explosive
Ruolo nella Squadra: Centrale Libero / Attacco

Fotografie del Giocatore:

Fotografie in Gioco:

Dati Tecnici
Classe/i Preferita/e: Cecchino,Incursore,Marine,Medico,Geniere.
Arma/i VC Preferita/e: Vz 58,Stg 44, Sks, Mosin, SVD.
Arma/i US Preferita/e: M-14, Mac 10, M-16, M-4, Thompson.
Mappa/e Preferita/e: Water Station, Frontier, Nva Base, Tiger Falls
Stile di Gioco: Mischia, Assassino.
Altre Preferenze:

Orari di Gioco: 1200 - 2300

Breve Storia
Ho iniziato a giocare a vietcong 2 nel maggio 2010, da li giocando un pò ho conosciuto S.L.A.Y.E.R. [93] & MAVERICK che mi ha chiesto se volevo entrare nel clan 3D io 2 giorni dopo sono entrato nel sito senza sapere cosa dovevo fare e poi leggendo "se sei nuovo presentati" e ho chiesto di entrare nei clan 3D poi curiosando in giro ho scoperto che S.L.A.Y.E.R. [93] era il leader del clan e lì mi sono spaventanto...

Risultati Tornei e Duelli

Medagliere

Commenti
Pronto a porteggere la costituzione degli Stati Uniti D'America da tutti i nemici interni ed esterni.

Le guerre vanno e vengono, ma i soldati vivono in eterno. - 2pac

è il soldato che fa il grado e non il grado che fa il soldato. - 3D Vittorio

They're going to need some good men out there to avenge this. - U.S.M.C. Sgt. Karnes

Leave no man behind. - Blackhawk Down

Do not ask what your country can do for you, but what do you can do for your country. - J.F.K

Humanity must put an end to the war, or the war will put an end to humanity. - J.F.K.

Il coraggio è la paura che tarda di poco. - Gen. Patton

The world is like a farmer drunk; it is not made in time to help Mount in the saddle by a party that now falls on the other. - Martin Luther King

The country that destroys its soil destroys itself. - Franklin Delano Roosvelt

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely and so the victory will be much bigger - Gen. Dwight Eisenhower

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”- General George S. Patton

Sixteen hours ago an American airplane dropped one bomb on Hiroshima....The force from which the sun draws its power has been loosed against those who brought war to the Far East.” - Harry S. Truman

The highest form of generalship is to conquer the enemy by strategy.” - Tzu Sun

The real war will never get in the books.” - Walt Whitman

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war. A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is and get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can and as often as you can, and keep moving on.” - Hyman Rickover

It is a fatal error to enter any war without the will to win it. -Douglas MacArthur

The essence of war is violence. Moderation in war is imbecility.” -John A. Fisher

Soldiers usually win the battles and generals get the credit for them.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.” - John Parker

You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.” - Albert Einstein

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” - Albert Einstein

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.” - Voltaire

Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die.” -Herbert Hoover

No one can guarantee success in war, but only deserve it.” - Winston Churchill

Semper Fidelis. - motto U.S.M.C.

Edited by Ü.$. îm¥™ - 4/4/2011, 13:05

0 replies since 15/9/2010, 11:37   89 views